Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 3, 2017

This week!
Well my companion left me. I have a new companion and his name is Elder Porter from Dallas, Texas. He has 9 months in the mission so he is pretty new for me, hahaha! He was in La Loma, the area I was in before coming down south. He was in the other companionship. So when I came down here I didn't have anytime to say goodbye to anyone because its a very special case. Anyway I had to stay with him and his comp in La Loma so I got to say goodbye to a bunch of people! It was great! I am loving life and it truly has been great being here. With my last companion we focused on preparing the members to receive new investigators and teach them how to do stuff. So with my new companion and I we have been able to take advantage of that preparation and now we are ready to baptize like LOCOS: honestly we have some pretty cool investigators and it makes it fun to teach them. Its possible to have 5 or 6 confirmations in the next 2 months so I am really happy for that to happen.

So anyways, in this lovely little mission I am in we have permission to talk to converts on Monday! Almost all of them are doing great, a few of them have callings and a few of them have been inactive for a while and its been awesome to see how through my efforts of loving them even though I am not close to them that they still have a relationship with the truth. Words don't describe the power or love that I feel for the people that I have taught. It has truly been a gift being able to know them.
I love you all and hope you are all doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment