Sunday, January 17, 2016

I am HERE!!

Currently a Costa Rican.. what is up? My first area is about 20 minutes away from the Mission Office.. IT IS SO HOT. Everywhere is sweating.. hahaha this computer is sweating, i swear. Things are tight and i have a companion that doesn't speak English so that's going to be difficult.. 
Things i have noticed about Costa Ricans since i have been here:
People have cars that they think are cool. Like Elys..
Dogs outnumber humans
There are no rules when it comes to motor vehicles.. 
I don't know Spanish. 
It is a million degrees everywhere
Everyone plays soccer.

I love it here so much. I am with a ton of great people and drank some really great tasting juice and still have no idea what it is called. Things are great and I am sorry that Atlanta feels like they are too good for payphones. I would have called all of you guys. I know this church is true and I know this is where I am supposed to be.. Love everyone. 
Mom, 
This is going to be so hard.. hahahahaha he laughs until he cries... coooooool. It's so beautiful here and it's so green. I have seen like 40 people playing soccer so I think I am going to like it here. I don't know spanish and I won't for a while. I got the assignment of teaching my companion just as much English as he teaches me Spanish< it's going to be hard. Also, I don't know where the shift button is or the apostrophe button. I love you so much and I am so glad that I am able to write to you guys. Hope all is well and look up los haye en costa rica on facebook and it's a site you can follow of my mission presidents.. whom I love dearly. les amo mucho mi familia

No comments:

Post a Comment