Friday, February 26, 2016

February 22, 2016

We are back to having no investigators and not a lot of success. I think my companion is done, he goes home in June and sometimes it feels like he doesn't want to work hard to find people to teach and also teach people what they need. He says we need to find more people that are prepared. But it's good! I'm learning a lot but some days it is really hard to stay positive. Thats weird about Ely, does anyone remember the song "Tie ME down" by New Boyzz? Thats his life! Hey I got the package some time last week! Thanks so much! I had totally forgotten about Valentine's Day!
I hate these keyboards, seriously! It is like typing with a keyboard from Germany I swear!
Also having another gringo in the house is going well, it is making my life so much easier. hahaha I love the other two latins too! My companion are just barely starting to work out the kinks and I am really excited about that! I hope we can get things going and I hope that he still wants to be here. It's hard though he has had a lot of time in the mission and I think he thinks that he's going to leave after this transfer so he doesn't need to work hard here. It really bothers me a lot but I try and not let it get to me. Things are good. I like it here and I hope that you all know I love you so much! I hope you all have a good week! Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment