Friday, February 26, 2016

February 8, 2016

Whoa where is Critchfield going that silly billy didn't write me. The house is all good and we are all ready to go. This next week is changes and I doubt I will be changing since I am still training but who knows the will of the Lord... I don't know if I have gotten any mail or packages yet. Our district leader, my companion doesn't really care about emailing or mail because he doesn't get anything. It's sad but his parents don't send him anything or email either. He's a good guy, he is super strict about a lot of things. The other missionary in my house has been here for 3 changes so we think he might be leaving us and I think he will be great. He's a good missionary..
It is cool that you picked Truman out of his mission group, he is a unique guy and a great missionary.

I give about half of the lessons and we found one family that is a part member but inactive family. So we have been working with them a lot. It makes me sad though because the kid that is 11 years old really likes me but doesn't make friends when he's at church. Honestly we don't really have any investigators and it is really disheartening because we have been working really hard.
Normally there are about 160 people in the congregation we attend but with the investigators we had 171 which was super awesome.

We had a huge BBQ with President Hayes today and it was just the thing I needed. I'm sure there will be pictures on the FB page because Sister Hayes is on top of stuff like that. It was super fun.

Well, thats pretty much it here in Costa Rica. I saw a few sets of ladies breastfeeding which was just the thing i needed to top of a day of hard work... LOL. Nah, things are going good and I'm improving every day. I love you Moma Hench and I hope you know that I think of you every single day. I love you so much and I am glad that you raised me the way you did. Thank you for your testimony as well as your example. I love you so much.

Your Son, Samson Hansgen

No comments:

Post a Comment