Friday, February 26, 2016

February 15, 2016

I feel doubts in my head every single day. Some days I can feel Jesus Christ placing my feet one in front of the other.. We climb mountains just to get shut down when we want to teach. I have been spit on by small kids during lessons... 10 year olds. But it doesn't matter... I can feel the blessings of the mission when I wake up with a positive attitude even if I went to bed with a negative one... It's crazy! I can feel the love of God.
Mom, I want to tell you that I feel the love of God for the people I teach. We have 3 progressing investigators and I don't think I have ever felt more unsuccessful in my life, it really is so hard... I have learned more things in these 3 months then I ever did before my mission.. I also know that God has a plan for every one of us.. There are plenty of houses that we enter because I speak and there are plenty others that we enter because my companion speaks. The Lord has a plan for every single one of us.
I have learned one thing on my mission that you guys have known for years... I LOVE TO SMILE. Some days in the streets when I'm not smiling I think to myself why are you not smiling... I love it. I love making investigators laugh with my terrible jokes in Spanish. I have a testimony of the name of Jesus Christ. We pray in the name of Jesus Christ and we are baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. One of the mission blessings are that I can wear the name of Jesus Christ every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment