Thursday, June 9, 2016

A FB message from Tatiana Mora Lopez

This nice young lady FB messaged me with some photos of Elder Hansgen and wrote a sweet message:

"Hola el es un gran elder soy de costa rica el llego a mi casa q cambiar mi vida y la de mi familia yo a el lo amo es uno de los mejores aquí es un gran hijo de dios un gran ejemplo a seguir. Quiero compartir estas fotos con ustedes de el y mi familia. Gracias elder hansgen x cambiar mi vida aquí en costarica te vamos a extrañar el día q ya no estés aquí"
Thank you Google translate....
"Hello he is a great elder I 'm from Costa Rica 's get home q change my life and that of my family to the love it, he is one of the best, this is a great son of God, a great example to follow. I want to share these photos with you and my familia. Gracias the elder Hansgen x change my life here in Costa Rica, you will miss the day when you are no longer here." Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment