Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27, 2016

Ely looks so dope!! Aaaah, I love the hair for real, I'm so freaking jealous! That's super cool about your trip and even cooler that we never did that when all the kids were there! But its okay, I have been cool places too. Nah, I'm just joking, but Lake Tahoe is beautiful huh? I love that place. It's super cool to hear that my family is doing really well, I just got a bomb email from Stevie Zel. SO that was really good!

Alright, let's see 1st week in Paraiso! Its pretty cool. I love my new area but I really feel weird being lost and not knowing where I am. I want to come back here and show you guys all the cool stuff I get to see and amazing people that I meet. It really is a beautiful world we live in! I have met almost every single member in this area in almost 4 days, there are only 130 people that come to church which is a huge difference because in San Miguel we had almost 200. So there is room for improvement. I met a guy with tattoos everywhere on his body. He is from Los Angeles and he walked around with gangs and he said he couldn't even count the people he has killed, so that kind of scared me. He is 45 and he is married to a 24 year old. So that is this culture for ya. He said that an enemy gang killed his brother and his oldest son and threatened to kill more members of his family if he didn't run so he came here. It's crazy the people I meet just because I speak English. Its cool though.
I went to a super cool lookout in my area and it was fantastic! I will send some pictures. Love you guys and hope you have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment