Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 18, 2016

MATTHEW 22:14
"Many are called and few are chosen..."

Lets talk about this for a second, many are called, how many members are there in this world? Few are chosen- How many of those members are using their time wisely? In other words "choosing to use" their time wisely. Members of this Church are found in pretty much every country of this world. But how many of those members are using the church in which they belong, to their benefit?
I was called to this work. I didn't use my time wisely before the mission and have to work for 2 years with that regret. So what I want you guys to do is...SOMETHING! I have no idea who is going to read this email and I have no idea what you're going through. But I bet everyone who will lay eyes on the words I am writing is not working for the full benefit of being a member. I have seen way too many times how easily some one falls to Satan just because they weren't doing "SOMETHING" the could have been doing. Maybe this is the most vague email that you have ever read in your life, my point is that there is always something you can be doing. Lets look at the prophet, A "man of God" he was called to be a prophet in these Latter Days, but does that mean that he didn't have to work? That he didn't have to choose what he wanted to do EVERY SINGLE DAY OF HIS LIFE? NOOO! He chose well and he chose good. He chose to put the path of Discipleship before other paths and look where he is at now. He is the number one tool in the Hands of God. So that's what we need to learn, we just need to start doing something! BE THE CHOSEN! Love you guys.
PHOTOS: ZONE LEADERS IN DIVISIONS
ASSISTANTS IN A QUICK DRIVE TO THE OFFICE
This is Number #22 from Mountain View, one of my best friends in the mission right now. He just had surgery but we are super good friends. His name is Levi Bergen.

No comments:

Post a Comment