Monday, July 11, 2016

"LET YOUR HEART GO TO CHURCH!" July 11, 2016

Things calmed down a bit with the guy that has Tourette Syndrome, he still comes to church and all of the activities we have had so far. It's really cool, he is our best progressing investigator.
So next week is my 8 month mark and that is just really crazy to think about, life is good. Last week was super hard for me and I have no idea why? I just missed home super bad and just wanted to be with you guys, it was weird. It brought me closer to my Savior Jesus Christ.

Yes, I talk to Critch and he is doing great! I have not talked to Bradley but I am sure he is killing it! It's super cool to say that a lot my close friends are on a mission! It really is a blessing and it will continue to bless the rest of my life as well.

You asked me what I have learned in my personal study and I would say that I have learned a lot about the mission and repentance go hand in hand.

Yesterday I think I had most spiritual 20 minutes in Sacrament meeting I have ever had in my life. It was incredible. It was the first time I let my heart go to church in a long time. I am usually super worried for all the investigators and whether or not they make it to church and I find myself not paying close attention. But yesterday I kinda needed to have a different attitude so I could feel the Spirit, it was incredible. I just can't describe the feeling I felt yesterday. I gained a testimony of The Sacrament so it was really good, and we had some great lessons so it was fun. I took what I felt and learned yesterday and it was a complete change from all the feelings I felt last week. So the invitation I have for all y'all in the states is "LET YOUR HEART GO TO CHURCH" and see how things go.
So yeah, life really is good I like it here a lot, I am fitting in and adjusting more to this new area.
I love you all and love all the support I receive from you guys!

Elder Sam Hansgen

No comments:

Post a Comment