Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 13, 2017

Thoughts and answers to your letter.

Yeah I feel like there is more time on PDAYs but with my calling I almost never have time on PDAY!
Yes I want more pictures of the family!! I love family pictures and I use them to teach about how families are eternal!
President Hayes and I have a good relationship. He treats me like a human being so I really like it. I love his attitude about the mission work. He is a very pure human being! Same with Hermana Hayes. I'm sure you killed it on the talk! Your uncle sounds like quite the fella, and funeral sounded incredible. Its cool to see that even when we are older we can still progress in the gospel! Its awesome!

Anyways about the mission:
6:30 I wake up
7:00 I start moving at a faster pace to eat and shower
8:00 we start daily planning (lessons, conctacting, games, etc.)
8:30 personal study. best part of the day
9:30 comp study. its dece but hard
10:30 English study for my comp he knows a ton but has a few mistakes.
11:00 pavement on our way to lunch
12:30-1 is when we leave lunch and again PAVEMENT
9:00 we are in the house and journal time. Area book. The hardest thing of my life. Keeping track of all the lessons we had and all that good stuff.
9:15-10:15 Sueguimiento.. We are calling every companionship we can to see how the investigators are then the assistants call us to see how the zone is.
10:15-10:30 head chopping. The assistants tell us what we need to do better

Sorry I didn't have much time today. It was a short p-day with the activity we had!
Love you all and have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment