Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April 3, 2017

Conference was super incredible! I loved Rasband's talk as usual and I love how they all look so comfortable up there. I also loved Holland's talk and I loved the talk directed to the investigator! They (investigators) need to give us a chance to teach them! It was super cool. I watched it in English and that was great. I understand everything in Spanish, it's just preference.

We ended up setting the goal and we finished the month with 17 baptisms.. Something Zona La Paz has not seen in more than a year, so its been really great.

Elder and Sister Calderwood are great! They helped us out with a Family Home Evening with the family that got baptized and it was really cool to see.

Changes... I'll try and explain in one email. So we have changes every 6 weeks and the Friday before the Monday that changes always fall on the Zone Leaders and Assistants have something that is called Leadership Meeting. Its fun, but its super stressful. We talk about everything. Every missionary and every baptism. Its a super long meeting and its really stressful if your zone hasn´t had success. I'm not too stressed because we have been doing pretty well as a zone. This is also when they send out the changes and the Zone Leaders send out all of that info. So we see them a day earlier. President Hayes told me like 7 weeks ago that I had to take advantage of my last change in La Loma so I did and it went really well! He also told me in the temple that he might need me to finish a newbies training. I do not know what to expect, I am going in as a blank page. I love the mission and I am ready for the next challenge that comes my way.

I love all of you and I just loved Thomas S. Monson´s talk. He basically said that it doesn´t matter how much knowledge (temporal) we obtain here on earth. Obviously the goal should be to obtain a ton but he said. If you don´t have a testimony get one. Its that simple. A testimony is the certainty that we need as members of the only true church on the earth. I love all of you and have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment