Wednesday, April 5, 2017

March 31, 2017

Homies!



We had the chance to go to the temple with the family (in the photo) that got baptized and it was such a great experience. They seem a little confused because everything is happening at once but they are doing really well!

HELP, I lost my camera, please send me one for my birthday, see if Stevie has one I can borrow, I will take anything!!!

We went to the temple today as a mission and it was so incredible.. President Hayes asked us to pay attention to the 42 principles of this Gospel.. Or what we teach.. So I was realizing in the temple and in my studies that Christ, although perfect, after every cycle of time in the creation he was required to show His works to the Father. The Father was to see if His works were worthy for Gods greatest creations to live, US. I realize that even though we may push ourselves and work hard so, so, so, so, so hard we always have Our Father in Heaven to correct and guide us. I love you all and I hope you all know that!! Have a good week. I don't have much to say because honestly I'm pretty freaking "butthurt" that I lost my camera!
I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment