Tuesday, June 6, 2017

April 24, 2017

WOWW! Ely, cut his hair! I want to see pictures and even though he made a promised he wasn't going to cut it. It makes sense if he is owning his own business, I am sure he looks very handsome!!
Life is different in the Zona Sur, it is hot, my back has a ton of diseases I think from the sweat and we haven't been having much success. I know that I have been here for very little time but I still would like things to be moving a little more. We are in San Jose right now to go and renew my cedula. It expires in 2 days so this was the last day I could go or else I would be illegal! It's a struggle, hahaha!

That's incredible that John Boy is getting baptized soon, that will be so awesome!! Also Dayana is getting sealed soon, I am so happy for them. I need Porter's email! Also I want to see pictures so just start taking pictures like a crazy women!!

My very good friend Shumway who is now home, emailed me and it's just super weird to think that when I met him he only had about 7 months in the mission. He is doing pretty well and it's just weird to think that I already have 6 months left. Its crazy! Things are just going way too fast and it amazes me how time keeps going and the world keeps spinning!

Nothing else has really happened in our little branch of 35 member attendance! We are working really hard with the members! It has been fairly difficult because many many members have never worked with missionaries so they don't ever really want too! But life really is good. We are working a ton to raise this zone up again because its had very little success in the past few months/years. So we are working pretty hard!

I love you all and I hope you're all doing really well! I will see you guys next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment