Monday, June 26, 2017

June 12, 2017

That is crazy what Jared said in his talk (Jared Walton just returned from serving a mission in Sweden. I wrote down a couple of his comments and sent them to Sam) I couldn´t be more supportive of what he said when he said that "he was prideful in the Gospel" and that being on his mission taught him what he did not know. I felt the same way, like I truly didn't know anything. I guess it's just something that us Utahn's are born with, just kidding. We just got really used to giving the primary answers for everything!

That's cool that Zoey is going to be having a child in November. Hopefully I get home before she is born, because I have missed way too many things and that would just be icing on the cake, hahaha!

My area is cool. We are not even looking for members and we are just focusing on strengthening the members that are active because they don't know much. If members teach the lesson its not going to be taught well because they don't know the doctrine as well as they should to be teaching. I lead the hymns and teach the Sunday school class, I love it. I love looking at the members faces and watching them truly learn something more and put it together correctly.

Congrats Mom you are the clumsiest person with the most coordinated children! Well boys! You fell off your bike on the Parkway and that is embarrassing!

I actually want to share a scripture with you. From the same chapter, Mosiah 2:41 we are promised a state of happiness when we keep the commandments. Its the biggest blessing there is.
I love you all and I hope you're all doing well..!

Do you like how I put more spaces and lines in between the sentences to make it look like a longer email? Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment