Monday, March 21, 2016

March 14, 2016

Life is good! We went to the zoo and I got to hang with all my "homies" in the ZONE!
This is Elder Cuevas, he is from Chicago. I really wanted him to be my Dad in the mission. He tells me all the time he wanted me ask a kid too.. hahaha life is good and I know I have my Dad a for a reason.
So, have you received my letter yet with my pictures? It makes me sad that I feel happier when I am not with my companion and he feels the same but only when he is alone. I got to chill with Elder Cuevas, he goes home in June and I absolutely love him so it was super good to spend time with him. It makes me really happy that when I leave is when you all start coming together as a family..... jk we were always tight. I just hope you still want to do things when I come back... Its weird to think that I am almost done with my training. I hope I can have a baptism in my training but we just had the 5th fall through within this week. It's a bummer and I get really down but its all good. I am teaching the best that I can so I feel okay. I love you guys but since we went to the zoo we don't have a ton of time to write anyone. I love you all and hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment