Monday, March 21, 2016

March 7, 2016

Things are good here, I went on a hike today to the mountain just south of my area and it was incredibly beautiful, I have pictures! WE NEED TO COME BACK!
When I am have a hard time in the mission I think of the blessing it will be in the future and the stuff I'm learning and how God called me to help the people here so it helps a lot.. Also sorry if my spelling is horrible it's really hard to type on these keyboards. I am trying so hard to stay calm with my companion and express myself but sometimes it is so much easier to FREAK OUT! I need to remember that none of his family wants him here and he doesn't get any support from his family so basically I am his family so I soften up a little. But hey I love you guys and I am about to send pictures of my hike.. I love you guys and I'm not gonna lie some days my work feels like it gets unnoticed and it makes me sad. I love you guys and hope all is well! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment