Monday, March 21, 2016

March 14, 2016

So now I can put together my actual email because now I have a little more time. S what else... hmm we went to the zoo with some homies from my in my area, Elder Ellis, Elder Cuevas, and Elder Sandoval!They're way cool and I love being around them.

Life is good. We haven't had a baptism yet and I have been here almost 3 months. I don't know why, we are working hard and doing the things we need to be doing. The thing we are lacking is unity and love between our companionship. Some days I feel like people think mission work is a job and really it's not. I get to teach people things that can change their lives. It's a blessing!
How has it already been 4 months.. pretty soon I will be chilling with all you guys... PSYCH. Nah but for real I think about you guys a lot. I think about how easy my life was before the mission and how much freedom I had. I loved it, I loved working and I loved playing soccer all the time. This mission is the hardest thing I've ever done.I am learning everyday and that is why its hard. Before the mission the things I was learning weren't important in my progression to my salvation and exaltation. But that's whats so great about the mission. WE LEARN EVERYDAY! I love it here! Yeah, I argue with my companion and we are not the greatest of friends, but I am learning. I am not a quitter because quitting doesn't do anything for our walk towards God. I love you guys and hope that you're receiving the blessings that you are working for.. Love you guys!
Hey congrats to Jordan Erekson I hope he knows he can't forget the first Sam he fell in love with

No comments:

Post a Comment