Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September 5, 2016

I am happy you got the package I sent, it was fun getting that stuff for all of you and the lady that gave it to you is a sweetheart. I want you to send me a picture of everyone with the stuff I sent.

So here is the story about the miracle baptism. Luis BolaƱos, he is a good guys who WORKS A TON! He works about as much as I did but only at night so it is really hard to visit him. Anyway he stopped progressing for a while and we had to start looking for other people to teach. But then he showed up for church and said, "Hey, so I want to get baptized next week. I can have the interview this Tuesday and I will be home at like 4:00." So we showed up with the ZL´s and he passed the interview. But then he worked straight until the date of his baptism. He had to work that night too so we thought he would not have been able to make it. He showed up and we had a quick baptism and then he left for work. He told us after he got confirmed that he felt the need to make a change and he didn't want to be lazy about it. Honestly, we felt like we were were asking for miracles in this area it really hard where we are. But we asked for Angels! We repented and changed our outlook and we got what God wanted us to get, it really was incredible. I loved it. Now we just need to do it all over again.


This week was really just average, I had a good time today though. We went to Volcan Irazu and had a good time up on the mountain. It was FREEZING, I'm talking like December in Utah cold! Then we went to an old hospital and walked around, it was supposed to be scary but it wasn't really. Just a few more good times with the zone. I love it here. So you guys wont see me for a while:) Pictures to come...

ZONE P-DAY FUN


Loving the Mission...

No comments:

Post a Comment