Sunday, November 6, 2016

October 31, 2016

Life is good, I want to just help out more. With the position I am in I really don't have to worry much about my ward. This ward does everything like it should, it is such a blessing. Also, this bishop is the best Latin bishop I have had. 1st place Bishop is obviously Bishop JOE! This Bishop is incredible, he helps us out so much. This Sunday he brought 5 investigators to the church after all of his meetings, he really does want to help and it is just awesome. We are back in a ward with a TON of activities and they get mad when we don´t show up so guess what??? SOCCER is super cool here. There is an Elder from Mexico and he is really good at soccer and he is really fun to talk with. well, that is about it, I will send pic's now since I just figured out how to do it on this computer.
I love all of you and hope that the family is doing well! Elder Sam Hansgen

Investigator from Paraiso-
Maylin and Karina from Sanitago
Junior, my favorite member from Paraiso
Karina
The fearsome foursome
Alejandra, she is insane but sooo cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment