Sunday, November 6, 2016

October 24, 2016

THIS WEEK WAS CRAZY! So to start it off; my toe.... Yes, she (doctor)said that she was going to take all of the toenail off, when she saw it in person, she decided it wasn't necessary.
THIS IS THE STORY, I passed out because of the pain. Yeah, I know President already called me a wimp! I will tell you how it all happened. Yes, she (doctor) did give me anesthesia. But that is what made me pass out. She stuck the needle all the way through my toe until it came out the other side. So yeah, that is when I passed out the first time, she put the needle through the infected ingrown side. SO, yep I dropped cold from all the pain and honestly it was the worst experience I have ever lived. Its cool though because its a fun story. Then I woke up and she decided to start working again. She pulled the needle half way out and stuck it in again and that's when I passed out the second time. IT HURT SO BAD! But I'm cool now. I had to work the entire next day walking around with so much pain, it was pretty much the worst ever! But now I'm good so ni modo.

Changes. I got sent to La Loma. I'm right next to San Miguel so that is way cool. I'm in the same Zone as where I started and that is really cool. I already know the area and the zone so it should be fun! I don't have much time to write but I'm really happy to be here. I'm entering a new stage of the mission where I've finished a year so that will be fun. It is hard describe everything I am experiencing, I cant wait to just swap funny stories in person. My companion is the famous Rivadaneira. Yes, he did watch me enter the mission in San Miguel, I lived with him for one change. He is 28 years old and he is from Panama. I have no idea what we are going to talk about because I don't remember anything from the 80´s, hahaha, but it should be fun. We have to come all the way to Desamparados to write because there is literally nothing in our area.
I love all of you and the house is looking really good. Have a good week and I would appreciate more shirts if you could send them with the James' that would be great! Love you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment