Monday, November 28, 2016

November 14, 2016

​I have less then a year.............................................. Weird.
So life is really good. I am learning a lot more about myself and about my own conversion. Its a blessing that I have gained the knowledge have in the past year, I know that there is no other way that I could have learned these things. I am experiencing moments I hope to never forget.Life is good!

Funny Story: Divisions with a 68 year old man as my companion. We stared out and were in the first lesson and it was the first time this man had heard of the church. He had seen missionaries before and knew a little bit about us, but that was it. He had questions that were able to be perfectly answered from the Lesson 1 Restoration.So I was starting to teach about the restoration of the Gospel. THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN "SENIOR OLD" OVER HERE STARTED TELLING THEM TO GET SEALED IN THE TEMPLE BECAUSE CATHOLICS ARE LIARS AND THEY DON'T HAVE THE PRIESTHOOD! YIKES! Now, I want everyone to know that what this old man said is the truth. I testify that the Church of Jesus Christ is the only church with the Priesthood. But that is not something you say when it is the first lesson. The worst part is that he would talk and talk about a bunch of stuff regarding our the church, but I could never I bring it back to lesson 1. I just started reading my scriptures while they talked. After about 1 hour I tried to end the lesson but the old dude wouldn´t let me. After about an hour and a half my comp called me and said we were going to finish in about 30 minutes. Long story short I ended the last 15 minutes and the man has a date to get baptized in January. It was the craziest most unorganized lesson I have ever had and I will never forget it. I love the mission and I love the moments I have here. I am certain that what I am doing here is not a waste of time. I pray and think about all of you during my life here in Costa Rica and I love it so much. I love my family I love my friends and I am grateful for this Gospel. Love you all have a good week. I have about 50 weeks left and that is weird for me. Love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment