Monday, January 9, 2017

January 9, 2017

Okay, so all my life I have been one for the feeling of pressure points. The moments when one really has to make a key decision, play, or out. Its my life, I feel and know that in those moments I really just grow so much. I have always been one to search adrenaline. In the mission I have to tip my hat to the way this gospel does that. The mission, mixed with the gospel of Jesus Christ has most definitely helped me understand what its like to truly endure to the end. It (mission life) has to be hard. There have to be trials or this whole life in itself is not worth it. I have understood the huge and important role the adversary plays in our lives. We have to recognize him in our path in order to recognize even better our Savior. Its so vital! I am loving the things I am learning because if I really do this life right I will be able to change and better generations. The entire point of our existence is to become better than we are! I love it. Its a way we can change and grow and help and learn. I love this gospel and I hope you do too. Now... Am I good enough? Yes, the only answer is yes.
Your homework assignment is this, read Henry B. Eyring's talk titled "Mountains to Climb" its incredible. www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/04/mountains-to-climb?lang=eng
Love you all, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment