Sunday, February 12, 2017

January 30, 2017



Yesterday I had the opportunity to bless the sacrament and then I just went to the back and just sat down. I just wanted to soak up the feeling of being in the presence of God. Yeah church here is the same as in the states and I love it. Yeah a ton of babies are crying and kids are screaming but I can still feel the love of my Father in Heaven. Life really is a good time here. I love being in the church now, I guess I do occasionally get bored because some speakers just really do not know how to BRING THE PUNCHLINE! Sometimes my head is killing me but I still just love being in the church. I love the feeling and I love the presence that we have there. The church is truly a place where we can go and feel the spirit very very strongly. I love it so much.

Sorry, but I didn´t have a lot of time today. I love all of you and I hope you're doing well! My companion is a very incredible person as well as a missionary. I love him a ton. He always calls me "milk face", I love it! I hope you have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment