Monday, August 28, 2017

August 7, 2017

Well, today for P-day we went to Canoas and I bought a missionary a pair of shoes because I will be seeing him on Friday in San Jose for the leadership meeting so that was fun. Then an Investigator invited us to Chfrijo so that was an awesome lunch. Its my favorite Costa Rican meal. Its so freaking good! I would love to learn how to make it after the mission, it is pretty rare because the ingredients are expensive. Right now after we write our emails, we are going to play soccer in a place called La 22 de Octubre, it should be fun.

I might be having changes and might be going to my last area but honestly, who knows??

Here is a funny story, Monday night after a FHE we were walking back to the house when a car pulled up next to us and was driving along side of us. I turned to see who it was and it was an older women in her 30's or 40's. She looked at my comp and I and said kissing her fingers "RICOS" ask Ely what that means and how sexually appealing dos gringos are.

I am loving life and I really don't have much to say!I love you all and have a good week! BYEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment